Boxing Betting in Canada
We are here to help Canadian bettors and sports fans make the best boxing bets possible. To do this, we provide a list of the top boxing betting sites, as well as tips and strategies to developing your boxing betting portfolio.
- Sports Interaction100% Bonus up to C$500Bet NowNew customers only. Min $20 deposit. Max $500 CAD bonus. Rollover is 5x deposit + bonus.
- Bet99100% Deposit Bonus up to $600Bet NowMinimum deposit of $20
- Betway100% Deposit Bonus up to $200Bet NowNew Canada customers only. Opt-in required. Bonus based on 1st deposit of $10+. You will get a 100% matched bonus up to $200 based on your first deposit. Full terms apply.
- Betsafe100% up to C$1000 welcome bonusBet NowNew customers only|Min. deposit $20|Bonus amount is 100% of the deposit up to $1000|Wager the qualifying deposit and bonus amount 5x within 30 days to convert bonus winnings into real money.
- Funbet100% Deposit Bonus up to $150Bet NowThe minimum bonus amount is $10, and the maximum is $150.
- Bet365Up to $200 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365Bet NowMin deposit $10. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
- Bodog100% up to $400 + 50 Free Spins Welcome BonusBet NowThis bonus can only be redeemed on your FIRST DEPOSIT. Rollover is 5X Sports | 5X Horses | 40X Casino.
- Spin Palace Sports100% Match up to $200 CADBet Now1st Deposit - Free Bet up to $200 • New customers only • Min deposit $10 • 5x wagering at odds of 1.3+ to unlock free bet • Terms apply
- 888Sport100% up to $250 on your first depositBet NowNew customers only | €10 min deposit | The bonus will be applied once the full deposit amount has been wagered at least once with cumulative odds of 1.5 or greater. Wagering must be cleared within 60 days.
Boxing Betting Sites
Boxing betting is more than just a niche sport. There is a lot of competition to be the best online sportsbook for boxing bettors. We have looked at welcome bonuses, betting markets, and even customer service quality to bring you the best boxing betting sites.
The first sportsbook on our list is the king of Canadian sportsbooks. Experienced Canadian sports bettors are sure to know Bodog. If you do not yet have an account here, it should definitely be one of your go-tos.
There is a reason Canadian bettors trust this sportsbook by the droves. They have great betting markets that are easily accessible via their sleek website. It really is a joy to browse the wide array of boxing betting markets at this top sportsbook.
Sports Interaction, or SIA, was founded in Canada and is licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. This beloved Canadian sportsbook has been pleasing Canucks since 1997. Not only can you trust it given how long it has been around, but it is also an exciting sportsbook.
That is because it is known for its live betting platform. They are truly experts at this, so if you enjoy betting during the actual fight, Sports Interaction is a good option for you. Sign up here for a welcome bonus on your first deposit worth up to $200.
This may come as a surprise, but William Hill has been around since 1934. Obviously, they have not been on the internet this whole time, but you can really see the decades of experience on their current website.
You can use the promo code “CAN500” to get a welcome matching bonus on your first deposit up to $500. William Hill is especially good for Canadian bettors on the go, as their mobile betting platform is legendary.
Boxing Betting Tips
Once you have your sportsbook accounts up and running, you should also develop some sort of boxing betting strategy. While these tips will be familiar to those already comfortable with betting on the NFL or MLB, it is still important to review them periodically and apply them specifically to boxing betting.
Do the Research
Whenever you are preparing for boxing betting, like any type of sports betting, you should really be well-versed. We are not just talking about the sport in general, but also the specific match, and the ins and outs of boxing betting.
For example, it is important to know that the fight is divided into rounds. You should also know if Canelo Alvarez or Tyson Fury is likely to last many rounds so that you can place the appropriate over/under bet. There is a lot to learn beyond the basics of boxing or sports wagering.
A good place to start is this boxing betting guide.
Shop the Betting Lines
One of the important reasons to sign up at more than one online sportsbook is to be able to shop the lines. Each bookie will offer different boxing betting odds. Sometimes the differences in these betting markets is very tiny, but other times comparing boxing betting lines across sportsbooks can save you hundreds.
Whether its moneylines, parlays, or over/under, this recommendation applies. There is no reason to pay more for the same bet slip when opening a sportsbook account at another site will save you the money. Over time it is like making free bets!
Keep Your Head on Your Shoulders
Boxing can be an exciting sport. With titanic names like Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, and Floyd Mayweather, it is easy to get caught up in the stories, instead of focusing on the boxing betting markets and the boxing odds.
Stick to the concrete facts in front of you. We all root for our favourite boxer, but they are sometimes the underdogs according to the boxing betting markets. Do not confuse how you want the match to end with who you really think the champ of the title match will be.
All of these boxing betting tips still rely on one overarching strategy: bankroll management. When you manage the funds in your sports betting account strategically, you are able to know if you are really making the best bets.
You should be doing this from your first deposit. The simplest bankroll management approach is unit-based. In this approach, you always risk the exact same amount on each and every bet. Whether betting on championship title matches or exhibitions. Whether wagering on an underdog or betting on a favorite. Always the same risk.
This provides a measuring device by which you can see how effective your strategy has been. As you make subtle changes to your strategy, you will be able to see it loud and clear in your total payouts and withdrawals. Without this, there is too much noise in the total balance of your wagers.